Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Birthday D!



Dearest D,

Happy Birthday!! Mummy, C, E and I love you so much. Thanks for bringing heaps of joy and sunshine to our lives.




How quickly you've grown!! It wasn't too long ago that you were still tottering about and your vocabulary was limited to signing "Food"! I still can't get over your wicked sense of humour.

Papa: (Lying down on the floor, totally exhausted at the end of the day) D, please go bathe!
D: No, I'm a dirty princess. (Walks over to Papa, and bends over my face) I'm giving you true love's kiss.

That totally cracked Papa up and also recharged my batteries.

I hope you enjoyed both the Birthday Parties that we threw for you at our new home. Given the limited utensils and cutlery, we tried our best to have a decent spread. I'm sure you loved the Dora cake that Mummy ordered and the cake from Brunetti that Godma got you.










Papa's very impressed at the way you have settled in here. You still have your very singlish speak but certainly enjoy hanging out with your "Ang Moh", Asian and African friends in school. I'm glad we'll be home in time to celebrate your 4th B'day so that you don't get to speaking Australian like Kor Kor.

No comments:

Post a Comment