Friday, November 17, 2006

Thank you che che Audrey


It's not my birthday yet but I've already started opening my birthday presents ;-) Thank you Che Che Audrey for picking out this very challenging and colourful stacking toy for me, and also for the cute baju. Can you see? I'm practising my hand-eye co-ordination and fine motor skills :-) Che Che, I miss you so much. When are u coming back to play with me? Everytime I see your picture on papa's computer, I call out to you, and smile, and try to talk to you, but mummy says that you can't come over to play just yet, and that I need to be patient.......

Che Che Audrey, I heard from mummy that you are not feeling well. Hope that your itch goes away very soon and that you feel much better. I'll pray to Jesus tonight that he will make you better so don't worry ;-) Sayang sayang, ok?

Lots of love, xxoo Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment