Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Jayden's first birthday party

2 weekends ago, I attended my friend Jayden's first birthday party. It was a really fun party and there was so much to eat and play with. Here's a picture of Jayden with his really nice birthday cake.... (by the way, Jayden is the one in the bear suit ;-))

At the party, there was this really cool play area for kids. Check out the different modes of transportation available at the party.....
I started with a boat ride first....
Then proceeded on to a doggie ride. I even tried out the roller coaster (soory no pics).....


We even got to take home a bear each... ;-) I spent part of the journey home getting to know my new furry friend.... talking with him, giving him kisses, and telling him about his new home :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caleb,

    Thanks for coming to my party! Glad that you liked the rides and the roller coaster. Maybe when we are older, we can get our mummies to take us to a real amusement park with big rides!!

    See you soon!
    Love Jaeden

    ReplyDelete