Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm always hungry...

I've got a ginormous appetite... or so I've been told....
My daily menu goes something like this:

When I wake up at about 6+am, I get my fill of milk from mummy

Then at about 8am, I have my breakfast, which consists usually of 2 tablespoons of oatmeal or barley (water not yet added to the cereal) and some fruit (today it was 1/2 a peach)
After that, I steal some of my papa's breakfast on his way out.... I usually look hungrily at him until he shares his bread with me (he's beginning to suspect that my mummy and Auntie Sri are not giving me enough to eat ;-))
Then, before and after my nap, I have more milk

For lunch, I either have pumpkin with sweet potato, or something else like a cheese or mushroom toast that mummy fixes
Then it's nap time again and after that, I get rewarded with more milk

For dinner, it's a bowl of porridge with some veggies and meat, (below is what I had for dinner tonight)

Followed by desert of some fruit.

Then before bed, I have a bit more milk and then turn in for the night.

Does that really sound like that much? ....... I keep telling my mummy that I'm a growing boy.... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment